Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Workxon!
These Terms & Conditions will be translated into different languages. In case of any discrepancies between this English version and the translated versions, the English version of the Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
BY JOINING WORKXON AS A MEMBER, YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.DISCLAIMER
WE HAVE MADE EVERY EFFORT TO ACCURATELY REPRESENT THIS WEBSITE, AND THE SERVICES DESCRIBED THEREIN. WORKXON DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE METHODS,
INFORMATION AND SUGGESTIONS IN THE CONTENT PROVIDED. ANY EXAMPLES OR DEMONSTRATIONS PROVIDED ARE IN NO WAY A GUARANTEE OR PROMISE THAT AN INDIVIDUAL WILL MAKE AN EXTRA
EARNING OF ANY KIND. YOUR ACTUAL LEVEL OF SUCCESS IN OBTAINING THE INCOME CLAIMED IN OUR PACKAGES DEPENDS ON THE EFFORT OR INVESTMENT TO PUT IN, YOUR DEVOTION TO THE SYSTEM PROVIDED, YOUR VARIOUS EXPERIENCES, SKILLS,
KNOW HOW AND YOUR OWN KNOWLEDGE. ALL THESE FACTORS VARY FROM ONE MEMBER TO ANOTHER. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THE INCOME YOU
OBTAIN OR YOUR SUCCESS OR ANY OTHER OUTCOME YOU DESIRE. WE DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS. ANY RESULT YOU MAY SEE ON OUR WEBSITE OR WITHIN ANY OF OUR CONTENT IS NOT TYPICAL. YOUR EARNINGS WILL VARY FROM OTHER PEOPLE’S INCOME.
YOU MUST DO YOUR OWN INDEPENDENT RESEARCH PRIOR TO ENGAGING IN ANY KIND OF BUSINESS ACTIVITY INCLUDING ANY ACTIVITY WHEN YOU HAVE EXPECTATIONS OF SPECIFIC EARNINGS.
Every Member and Entrepreneur, must fully read this legal disclaimer, understand, and agree, to the legal terms stipulated.
1. By joining Workxon, everyone becomes a member of the social network of Workxon. If you choose to register you are considered a Member and you hereby agree unconditionally to the legal Terms and Condition stated here.
2. Workxon is a company that is wholly owned by Workxon group of Companies. TheWorkxon website, www.workxon.com, is an independent website providing general information for its Members as well as information on advertisement campaigns andsolutions and support to its members.
3. All information provided regarding any of the services provided by Workxon is solely for informational purposes only. As such, no legal responsibility is assumed byus, and the accuracy or reliability of information, quotes, opinions, or advice that results from any of the services is absolutely not guaranteed. Every Member assumes sole legal responsibility for his or her decisions to follow suggestions madein any of the services offered on Workxon.com.
4. For clarification purposes, a Member is a person who has received a personal referral link to become a Member and completed the registration process required for joining as a Member on www.workxon.com. An Inactive Member means a Member who has not made a package purchase. An Active member means a Member with at least one package. An Entrepreneur means a Workxon Member whohas bought a Starter Package and referred one Starter Package.
5. MEMBER AND ENTREPRENEUR, hereinafter together referred to as (“AFFILIATE”) understand and agree that Workxon reserves the right to cancel my account at its absolute discretion, and no form of refund will be due to me for whatever reason. I also agree and understand that I reserve the right to cancel my account by the terms stipulated in the TERMS & CONDITIONS. I agree that deciding to terminate myACCOUNT entitles me to no form of credits or refunds for my used STARTER PACKAGE and/or any other purchase.
6. In addition, Workxon reserves the right to approve or deny the reactivation of a canceled account. Moreover, Workxon is under no legal obligation to disclose reasoning for such denials.
7. All transactions that occur in MY account with MY preferred settings are MY responsibility and I accept all legal responsibility for them. YOU should always carefully analyze YOUR financial condition to determine if these services make financial sense.
8. It is the responsibility of the Affiliate, and not that of the Company to check if it is legally permitted to purchase any of its services within your country of residence. I accept that it is my SOLE responsibility to verify if it is legally permitted to purchaseany products or services being offered on the Company platform within MY jurisdiction.
9. Workxon or any of its subsidiaries, will not be held responsible to AFFILIATES, or any other parties, for incurred losses, costs or expenses (consequential/incidental orboth) resulting from mistakes in, omissions from, or changes to, information, links, downloaded material or other materials, an ‘AFFILIATE’ may receive or come into contact with, while accessing the website. We do not provide any guarantees for theaccuracy or validity of information provided in any of our services generated from generally reliable sources due to the refusal of such companies to provide legal guarantees for their information.
10. Workxon, does not accept any liability or legal responsibility for, arising out of use, any services provided, interpretation, or acceptance, of any information available on the website, workxon.com. YOU agree to access the website at your own risk and we do not provide any legal warranty that information available or obtained on this website is absolutely accurate and reliable, or that accessing our servers cannot expose YOU to viruses or other forms of harm. YOU understand that you are solely responsible for damage or costs arising from damage to YOUR computer and any of its components.
11. YOU agree to refrain from copying, duplicating, and/or soliciting information, material, and other properties owned by Workxon or any of the services we provide unless we grant YOU prior written approval and consent.
12. Workxon is not a registered financial advisor but merely an entrepreneurial suite that you as an Affiliate can be part of.
13. Workxon Group will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website. The net investment value of the investments may vary depending upon the factors and forces affecting the securities market including the fluctuations in the funding rates. The past performance of the Workxon is not necessarily indicative of future performance, however the best practices pays back.
14. Workxon is not guaranteeing or assuring any dividend under any of the investments and the same is subject to the availability and adequacy of distributable surplus. By making use of Workxon services, you acknowledge and agree that you are aware of the risks associated with transactions of digital currencies and their derivatives. You shall assume all risks related to the use of Workxon and transactions of digital currencies and their derivatives.
Workxon provides services to its social network of participating AFFILIATES through affiliate marketing and network marketing. Persons can either choose to become a Member or an Entrepreneur of Workxon. Active Affiliates of Workxon may choose to participate in the above activities and receive certain bonuses and commissions based on the Workxon Referral System. Workxon makes no implied or explicit guarantee that Affiliates will earn money or make any profits by enrolling, associating or participating in the Workxon network.ACCEPTANCE AND PURPOSE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (HEREINAFTER THE “TERMS”)
The Terms contain rules and guidelines governing the full scope of cooperation between Workxon and its Affiliates.
The Terms and Conditions create the legal and technical framework for Affiliates to broaden their customer base and develop their business to maximize the benefits from Workxon. The Terms and Conditions also aim to regulate the use of the company’s web pages, intellectual property, products and services offered on Workxon.com. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you agree that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and that your association with Workxon shall be subject to the above terms and conditions between you as an Affiliate and Workxon. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without prior notice. Upon acceptance of the Terms, Affiliate agrees and understands that they are valid for an indefinite period or until any changes are made and announcedby the Company.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.